World class companies like BAYER, DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA, and HENKEL use incapptic Connect enterprise software to publish their apps in record time to their Enterprise App Stores (e.g. MOBILEIRON APPS@WORK and VMWARE AIRWATCH APP CATALOG), APPLE APP STORE and GOOGLE PLAY STORE. While reducing process costs.
We need YOU for our growing elephant hunting team in Berlin!
- Own online demand generation and corporate marketing
- Define goals, strategy, channels, tools, partners and budgets
- Analyze results and make data driven adjustments
- Manage all our social media and online marketing campaigns
- Manage our Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram accounts
- Manage our Website, SEO and SEA
- Manage our Newsletter and Webinars
- Align the social media and online marketing activities with our channel partners
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in the B2B / enterprise software space
- Solid knowledge across all online media channels relevant in the B2B space
- Formal education in business administration, design, journalism or a mixture of thereof
- Ability to create appealing and effective visual and written communication for complex topics
- Analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions
- Solid technical skills to deal effectively with tools like Hootsuite, Squarespace, and MailChimp
- Excellent, native or near-native communication skills in English, solid German language skills
About incapptic Connect
We have received seed financing led by the High-Tech Gründerfonds and need YOU to help us to accelerate our growth. From the very beginning we offer you challenging tasks with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development. Our customers are well-known, very large companies who use mobile apps in many exciting ways to transform their businesses. We are located in the Betahaus co-working space in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup scene.