World class companies like BAYER, DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA, and HENKEL use incapptic Connect enterprise software to publish their apps in record time to their Enterprise App Stores (e.g. MOBILEIRON APPS@WORK and VMWARE AIRWATCH APP CATALOG), APPLE APP STORE and GOOGLE PLAY STORE. While reducing process costs.
We need YOU to lead our growing tech team in Berlin!
- Lead the engineering team, including coaching the team members to keep the high level of quality and delivery throughput
- Hire great talents to help us double the size our engineering team
- Make direct technical contributions (writing, debugging, reviewing and deploying code)
- Assess, report, and improve systems and processes in your charge
- Provide technical guidance and feedback to your team members
- Refine and optimize the architecture of our application
- Enable our partners to deliver operational excellence
- Work closely with our Chief Customer Officer to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- At least 3 years experience in building and leading an engineering team in a dynamic environment
- Ability to mentor, motivate and inspire the team
- Excellent proven software development skills - at least 5 years - in Python and Django. Solid knowledge of the React would be a plus
- Solid knowledge of platform architecture, design patterns, and conceptual modeling
- Expertise in software development practices and tools like JIRA, CircleCI, git, sentry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong product mindset and the desire to create a great experience for our users
About incapptic Connect
We have received seed financing led by the High-Tech Gründerfonds and need YOU to help us to accelerate our growth. From the very beginning we offer you challenging tasks with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development. Our customers are well-known, very large companies who use mobile apps in many exciting ways to transform their businesses. We are located in the Betahaus co-working space in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup scene.