Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a high-tech startup?
Do you want to look back and say you’ve been responsible for successfully establishing a new brand and market segment in enterprise software?
Are you keen on experiencing first-hand the challenges and triumphs of a venture-backed company in the Berlin startup ecosystem?
If you answered YES to any or all of the questions above, then we want YOU!
Join us and work hand in hand with the founder and your fellow early-stage colleagues!
incapptic Connect is a Berlin startup founded in 2016. Our software allows enterprise companies to quickly and efficiently publish updates for mobile apps to Enterprise App Stores, Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It replaces the expensive and error-prone manual publishing process. With this innovative solution strive to empower digital transformation in corporations. We’ve already managed to win a number of renowned customers like Bayer, Daimler and Deutsche Lufthansa, with more on the horizon!
· Design and implement great features to make our product even better
· Code together with other developers in pair-programming style
· Support pilot and production installations for well-known existing and new clients
· Work with the Chief Customer Officer and help to define great new features of our product
· At least 4 years of experience as a Python web developer
· Solid Django / Celery / Python knowledge
· Experience using PostgreSQL and Redis
· Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
· Good communication skills in English. German communication skills are a bonus
· Happy to support us on-site in Berlin
WHAT WE OFFER
A genuine startup experience: take responsibility and join us in our mission to take over the enterprise mobile app world!
International partner network and excellent contacts to market leaders such as Apple and MobileIron
A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup ecosystem
All the tea & coffee your heart desires
An international working environment: https://youtu.be/p9_7jMrgQVA
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org